Monday, July 23, 2007

She beat me to it

ok, so she beat me to it....the complimenting that is.
I could not be married to a better woman! It just amazes me from day to day the stuff she does.
She is an awesome mother to the boys and still has time to do laundry and cook dinner :-) Simply amazing, and most of the time she does it with a smile....yes most of the time :-) Something as simple as, my coffee mug ALWAYS being cleaned and in the cabinet ready to be used. The dishwasher being emptied when it is finished....I could go on, but I will refrain, so those that are reading do not get the gag reflex and possibly hurl.
In all seriousness, yesterday we were telling each other how awesome each other was in our duties around the house and with the boys...so we figured we would share with anyone who reads this, the awesomeness we truly are :-)

tongue - in - cheek....but seriously!

ok, now I'm done.

2 comments:

  1. You guys put the 'AWW' in awesome!
    See me in 20 years and see if the 'AWW' changes to 'EWW'!!

    ReplyDelete