Wednesday, September 26, 2007

just sitting back...

Every once and awhile I will sit back and think about all the things in life that I'm thankful for...things that make me smile and instantly put me in a good mood......the obvious ones always come to mind first...Kevin, Kaeden, Quinton, my family, my friends, my health, technology........ I thought I would share a few of the others with the rest of the blogging world....

1. sunshine
2. peanut butter (love it!)
3. the stars (when i get to see them)
4. turning on the radio in the car & my favorite song is playing
5. the smell of fresh flowers
6. green tea ice blendeds (thank you coffee bean!)
7. seattle's best coffee (decaf at the moment)
8. my food processor (cause it's the coolest)
9. my pink-pod (it says me2 on the back)
10. flatulence (because who doesn't laugh or smile instantly when someone farts)

There are so many other things that make me smile and things that I'm thankful for. You'll have to stay tuned for more...right now I've got to watch part 1 of the season finale of Top Chef!...ah another thing that makes me smile...watching Top Chef.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment