Saturday, June 30, 2007

iHappy

Ok...so I couldn't wait....what else is new.

Well, I was originally going to wait and see what everyone thought of it before I had made my purchase, but as the release date got closer and closer...I started salivating more and more. I still upheld the fact that I was not going to wait in any lines and that I would check the Apple Store online to see if I can just purchase and have it shipped via next-day. So...6pm rolled around on Fri. and I went online to purchase it...and DOH! it says 'ships in 2 - 4 weeks'. I was quite upset. Now I thought I would have to wait even LONGER. So I called the local Apple store wondering if they had any left in stock...they said, yes. In way as if it were like "Of course we do...hahaha...there's thousands here!!" So i trekked over to the mall around 8:30pm, arrived at the apple store and saw there was a bit of a line to get it. So i hopped in line and with in minutes they let us in the store and I was in and out of there quicker than I have ever been in an apple store before.

This was all made just a bit easier because Kevin Riepl Music, Inc. purchased one for each of it's employees....ok well just me really.

1 comment:

  1. Can I come and work for you to get one?
    I can't believe you actually went and got one. Where is your money tree??? LOL

    ReplyDelete