Wednesday, June 20, 2007

At the Riepl house

**NOTE** as you may be able to tell already...this blog basically consists of me rambling on...a lot of times in run on sentences and fragments...i dont care :-) so don't try and correct me or my spelling.

Well, our first weeks stay in nj was at my parents house...or should i say grandma & grandpa riepls..hehe.
It was great staying there, but it took about 2 nights for the boys to get adjusted to the new sleeping time and room they were in. So needless to say the first night was complete HELL. Once they got adjusted...things went smoothly.

Being that tracy and I were in her cousin jimmy's wedding, we had to make our rounds the first day to make sure her dress and my tux fit properly. afterwards we stopped at GG's so Kaeden and Quinton can hang out with their great grandmother. I got a couple of really nice pics of grandma holding the boys.

The wednesday of our first week there. Our good friends Jeff & Liz came up for a visit at my parents. Sadly they were only able to hang with Kaeden for the night, as quinton was out for the count...sound asleep, only to be awoke once for a diaper change.
It was great to see jeff & liz...we always like getting together with them and we are grateful for them taking the drive up to see us and the boys that night. I am sure if it wasn't for our lack of sleep and teir drive home...we could of spent hours on end talking!
Below is the gallery of the days we stayed at my parents. feel free to click on any of the images and it will bring you to the full size gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment