Sunday, November 25, 2007

It's official!

It's official folks - Christmas time is here and in high gear!

I couldn't be more excited! I LOVE this time of year!

I LOVE to sing Christmas songs. I've secretly been singing Christmas songs to the boys just before bed....white christmas, jingle bells, rudolph the red nosed reindeer, and santa claus is coming to town.

Kevin and I watched "White Christmas" last night and watched "A Christmas Story" tonight.

Christmas is everywhere!!!

I LOVE Christmas time - it rocks!!!

ok - that's it for now at least....

1 comment:

  1. I love having an early Thanksgiving so I have time to ease into Christmas, and Christmas can't start for me until December. (Maybe because my bday is December 2.) ;-)

    Love the Thanksgiving pix; those outfits--boyz to men.

    Love,

    aunt Judy

    ReplyDelete