Monday, August 13, 2007

photo blog

The more and more i photograph, the more and more I desire to hone my skills at it. Not only with the camera but also with the post processing of the images. So in order to share, what i think are some cool and interesting photos, I have started a photo blog. If you are interested, there will be a different image posted daily for viewing. Hopefully the photos can remain less mundane and a tad more interesting than the usual gallery of pics i slew around the intra web. This will also force me to pack my camera up and take it with me more often when I leave the house. Even though a certain some one thinks I do that too much already :-)

The blog's daily link will be posted in the right column here on this page under the title [gathering of pixels]. ENJOY and feel free to leave comments on each and any of the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment