Thursday, January 29, 2009

Grandma D

this is just a collection of a few images. Only since 2002, since I have had a digital camera. I am sure there are plenty more that I have on regular film, but alas, i do not have a working scanner. And being that I have lived in LA since 2001, I only have pics from certain occasions, and visits to NJ.

* more pictures were added to the slideshow, thanks to my Dad, who had scanned some pictures in a few months back.

The Song...I left My Heart In San Francisco, was a favorite of my Grandfathers.
Wish I had more pics for this slide show. The song is longer than the slideshow, so it will loop until the song is complete.

*if the slide show does not play in the window above, you may try this link HERE

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Kevin. I loved your grandmother. She was the most beautiful person both inside and out and I treasure my few memories of her. Thanks for sharing this special snapshot of her life.

    aunt Judy

    ReplyDelete